It’s Day 10 and I am still going strong! I am so committed and determined. I am feeling great and on the road to achieve the 1 goal I set.
Here’s what I know:
1. Sleep is a must if you want to be healthy and manage your weight. It is also a must for brain health.
2. Hydrating with water keeps you feeling full, less sluggish, and increases your metabolism.
3. 15 mins of cycling or high intensity work out in the mornings can boost your mood and energy level.
4. Positive affirmations, journaling, and visualization work! Top athletes and performers do one or more of these for a reason.
5. If you want to change your lifestyle you have to change your mindset, your friends, and your surroundings.
6. Nothing changes until you decide.
7. As the saying goes “Fall down 7 times, get up 8.” This goes for your health goals as well as how you should live your life in general.
8. Food prepping will save you time and money, and prevent you from overeating.
9. Health is wealth. The billionaire will give away all his wealth to keep his or her health, so please take care of your health before it’s too late.
10. You CAN teach an old dog new tricks. You CAN unlearn the poor health behaviors. You CAN learn how to eat better, exercise, save and invest your money, and live successful healthy lives even when no one else in your family is doing it.
11. Taking charge of your health and living your best life might just be the example other members of your family was waiting for. Do it for yourself and for them. You can be the one to break generational poor behaviors.
12. Strength training is important, especially as you get older.
13. Flexibility exercises are important, especially as you get older.
14.You got this! You came from a long line of survivors, overcomes, and thrivers... You can get it together and be your healthiest and best self.
15. You are enough! No matter the world attempts to tell you... You. Are. Enough.
Please share some of the lessons you have learned as you try to get healthy.
For more information contact www.moradiance.com or check out something awesome in our store at www.lifestylemedicinerx.shop
#weightloss #exercise #lifestylemedicinerx #nutrition #health #sleephealth
Awesome information, needed to be reminded of these facts. During this pandemic my eating and exercising routining got messed up but thanks for the reminder that health is wealth